Article provided by: Scarborough Dental Office
Looking for a Scarborough Dentist? Scarborough Dental Care is accepting patients of all ages. We offer a complete range of dental services, and as a bonus, every patient receives a free bleaching kit for use at home after their first exam and cleaning. The package value is $350.
What can I expect on my first visit?
During your first visit, you will fill out all the necessary medical and insurance forms. We need your dental history and your goals for your dental care. If you haven't been to the dentist in three years or more, we will want to give you a complete dental exam and x-rays if needed provided you find it acceptable. If your prior dentist has recent x-rays, we ask if we can get them.
Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as possible when visiting us. We want you to feel comfortable and at ease. We understand some people are nervous, frightened, and embarrassed when they visit us. We recognize your apprehension and are here to help you in any way possible. We cultivate a positive, relaxed atmosphere to help put you at ease. We are your comfortable Scarborough dentist office.
What procedures are available at your office?
New patient exams
- When a new patient chooses our practice, we like to do a thorough exam and learn about all your dental needs and goals.
- X-rays give us a complete look at your teeth and how they are growing or have grown. These images help us determine if there is any specific intervention needed, especially with young patients.
- Having your teeth cleaned regularly will help keep your teeth, mouth, and gums healthy.
We use state of the art technology to save your tooth, remove the decay and fill and seal it.
Crowns and bridges
- We can provide crowns which typically cover a tooth that has had a root canal, and bridges to replace teeth that for whatever reason are missing.
- We provide custom mouthguards for athletes and for those that grind their teeth at night. We even have options for mouth guards that fit over braces.
- If your teeth are yellow and discolored, we can provide professional bleaching in-office.
- Veneers are small pieces of porcelain that are placed over chipped or jagged teeth and help make your smile look great.
- Cosmetic dentistry allows us to fix chipped, missing or damaged teeth and helps restore your teeth. It also allows you to feel good about your smile.
How do you bill?
Our Scarborough dentist office accepts most dental insurance plans. The Ontario Dental Association determines dental fees and sends out a suggested fee schedule for dentists, and we follow their guidelines. Insurance companies use the same table, and we will bill your insurance company directly. You will be responsible for whatever your dental insurance does not cover. You will need preapproval on crowns, bridges, dentures, and implants. We contact your insurance and will help you find out what they will cover and your how much your portion will be.Scarborough dentist
View Larger Map